1. All the items needs prior approval of acceptance before placing the consignments into the auction either by post, email or Fax.
2. Images of the items should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or one can visit our office premises to handover your items to us (Monday to Saturday 10.30 am to 5.30 PM) or if it is a huge collection, then we can arrange for a door pick up. However, we will not assure that items will be accepted without scrutinizing them in person.
3. The actual selling price will be only known after the live auction closes.
4. The payment of items which are sold shall be released to the owners within 30 - 45 working days from the closing date of the auction & any advance payment made by the auctioneer will be deducted.
5. Marudhar Arts Auction House will not be responsible for any damages or loss due to fire, theft, robbery, strike, riots, earthquake, hostile action or handling of your consignments. Please know that we will handle your items with the greatest care and treat them as if they were our own.It is our endeavor to sell these items at the best price.
6. If these items are Unsold in full or part then it is the onus of the seller to collect the consignments immediately. However, we can also arrange a delivery by post/courier if requested.
7 All Disputes are Subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
Subscribe for updates and offers