Terms and Conditions
"Jewellery" means the jewellery that is pre-arranged or jewellery set with diamonds, Ruby or any other stones that are available for sale on our website. Please note that all Jewellery sold "as it is" and do not permit the Members to make any amendments on them, until to book a order for make as per your requirements, "Mounts" are construed as designs which may/may not have diamonds that hold gemstone/gemstones in place. Members can select Mounts and diamonds individually to create personalized Jewellery. "Loose Diamonds" are individual diamonds that can be bought without being set on Mounts.
Depiction of Services
This Website offers assistance for Members who wish to procure diamonds for personal use and are inclusive of both tailored and ready-made Jewellery. The Website also offers services to sell diamonds for investment (specifically mentioned).Recommendations of connoisseur/expert authority on diamonds are also offered. Our Conglomerate just offers a viewpoint and shall not be misconstrued as facts deemed by whomsoever. The corporation shall not be deemed liable for any losses suffered by the clientele due to the same.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques.
It is obligatory for all users to register on the Website and become Members prior to the completion of any purchase on the Website
In case the member has forgotten his/her password-they are recommended to follow the steps on the website which may include a secret question to identify the user (asked during the registration process) or mention an email which was used at the time of registration which can be used to authenticate the account and send a secure link by which the user can change their passwords.
Any Member who wishes to procure an item from the Website can either:
Add the selected jewellery/ies directly to the shopping cart; or
Customize the jewellery by adding it to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewellery that is affirmed as personalized on the Website and then add it to the shopping cart; or
Choose from the assortment of Jewellery available on the Website and add it to the shopping cart; or
Call our Customer Service at +91-80-6532-9800 and place the order. The Member shall obtain the form for ordering via email/ whats app/ courier based on the Member's expediency.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received in full by Marudhararts.com hereafter referred by WE/US.
To confirm the orders are genuine WE may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask them a verification question. And we will confirm the order only after the same is answered by the Member.
Once the purchase of the item(s) is confirmed by the Member, WE May
In the case of Loose Diamond or Personalized jewellery - order for the diamond(s), set it on the Mount and deliver it to the Member; or
In the case of Jewellery - order for the manufacture of the Jewellery and deliver it to the Member.
In the event the bank dishonours any disbursement/remittance made by a Member towards an order, WE shall have the right to decline to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatever.
WE may not own some of the Jewellery listed on the Website. In such cases, we may order the same from third party traders after the confirmation of the order by the Member and deliver the same to the Member. In such a situation, there is likelihood that the item ordered by the Member might have been traded since the listing on the Website might not be accessible at that point of time.
Jewellery prices vary from one classification to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like repute of the sellers, brand value, design of the Jewellery etc. have an impact on the appraisal of the jewellery. The demand and supply of jewellery in the market can also affect the price of the diamonds. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general directive for jewellery prices. While this Website is designed to provide precise pricing on jewellery, the information about the diamonds does not provide an evaluation or assurance of value, nor does it give proposition or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamonds.
All grading and pricing are subjective methods of scrutiny and no assurance is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the website or the connoisseur of those who are providing information. Sporadically, data may be erroneously displayed on the Website.
WE reserve the right to correct any/all errors when they do arise with the Company discrediting imprecise prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without the procurer's cognizance. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed. If you have any ambiguity pertaining to the same, please feel free to reach us at +91-80-6532-9800.
WE offer multiple payment options to Members on the Website:
Online Payment: Members can make online payments using their Credit/Debit Card/NEFT/RTGS/E-transfer etc
Offline Payment: Members can complete the order online and then make payments to the Company through an offline payment apparatus. All Members making offline payment have to contact US at +91-80-6532-9800 and confirm his / her payment procedure. For phone orders the cheque or demand draft has to be received within seven days from the date of placing an order.
In case any of the stipulated item/s is/are not available with us .We shall order it only after receiving the entire amount. In the occurrence that the jewellery becomes is out of stock after the payment is made and the Member does not select an alternate diamond, the money shall be reimbursed to the Member
Advance / Part Payment
WE may at prerogative request the Member to pay a percentage of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing an order. The remainder of the same shall be paid by the Member at the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a rescinding of the order. Any advance amount paid by the Member at the time of placing the order shall not be reimbursed by US in the event of cessation of the order.
Any advance amount paid by the member at the time of placing the order shall be subjected to OUR Terms and Conditions.
Any refunds owed by US to the Member for non-availability of diamonds or for selection of alternate diamonds shall be made in the following manners:
Credit card: The credit card account of the Member shall be reimbursed to the Member's account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card.
Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be remitted into the bank account of the Member by US within seven (7) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Member; or
Cash or demand draft: If the Member has made an over the counter purchase by paying via cash or demand draft, WE shall pay the refund amount to the Member through a demand draft within seven (7) business days after the receipt of the payment by US.
Shipping & Delivery
The Member has to specify the address and details of shipment at the time of procurement. At the time of placing the order, A Member has to give his/her name the precise way it is in one of the Government ID Cards Mentioned Below and has to furnish one of them at the time of delivery.
Ration Card (should be issued in the name of the Member / recipient in the case of a gift);
Permanent Account Number (PAN) card;
Voters Identification card; or
Delivery shall be made by the courier agent only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by such courier agent. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the courier agent will also note down the details of the government photo identification. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
In case the Member wants any other person to receive the delivery on his/her behalf he / she are required to state details of the same at the point of ordering only. All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and the Member CANNOT change the beneficiaries' details after the order is processed.
During the course of ordering- the Member can change the shipping address only till the product is actually shipped by changing the Shipping address icon/tab or calling customer services. After the item is shipped, the tab becomes deactivated permitting no changes thereafter.
All charges related to shipment shall be borne by the Member. Beneficiaries accepting delivery are requested to check the package before accepting them. In case the package has been meddled/tampered-It should be given back to the delivery agent.
The Beneficiary accepting the delivery must open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing on the delivery acknowledgment.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company shall try and deliver the item thrice on an alternate date/time before returning the same to US. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Member shall be chargeable to them.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any contradiction in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
Beneficiaries have to provide a government approved photo identification card (like passport, drivers licence, election card etc.) to collect the physical product.
As it is a mandatory courier directive, the price of the gift will be mentioned in the external cover. In the event the Member wishes to have a copy of the invoice, he / she can request the same to be shipped to the required address at the time of placing an order. Any applicable tax, including any gift tax shall be borne by the Member.
Returns & Replacements
Jewellery and Mounts
Jewellery and Mounts purchased from the Website can be returned only by calling US at +91-80-6532-9800 within thirty (30) days from delivery of the item(s), subject to conditions elucidated hereafter. In the event the Member has purchased a wrong ring/bangle size, WE will re size the ring free of cost. Members are hereby informed to make a re-sizing request within thirty (30) days of delivery. If the new Mount costs more than the existing Mount, the augmentative costs shall be charged to the Member.
All courier and shipping costs incurred by the Company for returns shall be borne by the Member.
Conditions for return
All items must have the original security tag, label and certificate and must be returned in the same condition as delivered by US.
Any item returned showing signs of wear or depletion, alteration, re size (by anyone except US) or impaired in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
All shipping and handling expenses are to be borne by the Member.
No return requests after thirty (30) days from delivery will be processed.
Once the return is confirmed by our contact center, WE will send a wrapping cover, which has to be used to return the product and the item has to be packed in front of the courier agent.
Solitaire and Loose Diamonds
SOLITAIRES AND LOOSE DIAMONDS CANNOT BE RETURNED ONCE THE ORDER IS CONFIRMED AND PROCESSED BY US.
Jewellery and Mounts
There is no buy back option for any Jewellery and Mounts purchased through the Website. However, Jewellery or Mounts purchased from the Website can be exchanged for eighty (80) per cent of the value listed on the Website, on the date of such a swap. In case the value of the Jewellery or Mounts is unavailable on the Website, the replacement shall be based on the return value determined by US. Products alleged to be fiddled with will not be exchanged. All decisions of MARUDHAR ARTS shall be final and obligatory.
Loose Diamonds / Custom Diamond Jewellery
Only Loose Diamonds sold by US shall have the buy-back stipulation. All buy-backs shall be in the form of exchange and not in cash.
Members who wish to sell their Loose Diamond(s) directly to US will have to send it to the address given on the website. WE will gauge the value of the Loose Diamond and apprise of the same to the Member-If the member accepts our acuity-he/she shall receive the full value of the Loose Diamond in exchange only. If the offer made is undesirable to the Member, the Loose Diamond shall be returned to the Member within ten (10) days from the notice of refusal to sell by the Member.
The Members can also opt to re-sell Loose Diamond by allowing US to list the Loose Diamond(s) on the Website as well as any other portals for an open market re-sale. WE shall not guarantee any timeline within which the re-sale is bound to happen. In the event the Loose Diamond is re-sold, we shall charge a nominal fee to the Member as commission. The details of the fee will be mentioned to the Member before WE acknowledge the Loose Diamond for listing.
In case the certificate dossier has been mislaid, WE will have to get the Loose Diamond re certified before being put up for sale. Cost of re certification will have to be borne by the Member.
If a Member is interested in putting up a Loose Diamond for sale on the Website or in other business portals and / or any other auction site, we shall, for an allowance/surcharge, facilitate the Member on setting a reserve price for reselling the Loose Diamond.
All Loose Diamonds offered for sale under this provision must be in the same tamper proof pack that was sent by us and must be accompanied by valid certificates. In the event the seller has unpacked the Loose Diamonds or does not possess valid certificates, we shall arrange for re-certification of such Loose Diamonds. Cost of re certification if any should be borne by the Member.
All shipping and handling costs shall be chargeable to the Members.
Only transit insurance shall be provided by US and is valid only until the time of delivery.
All Loose Diamonds (both investment and retail) and diamonds that are set in Jewellery will be escorted by individual certificates. The certificate will be from a third party laboratory and the details of the certificate will be mentioned at the time of purchase on the dossier.
Jewellery / Mounts
The diamonds in the Jewellery / Mounts will not be individually certified unless explicitly mentioned at the point of purchase. The entire Jewellery will be certified either by a third party laboratory or by US depending on the assessment of the Jewellery.
Usage of Promo code by the Company
WE have the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have perished cannot be used on the Website.(or for offline payment)
WE at any point in time can ask the Member for the proof of having received the promo code.
Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by US.
Promo codes, at OUR sole discretion are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and instance.
Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer running on the site.
For a payment received after the expiration of the promo code the discount will not be pertinent on that order.
Conflict Free Diamond Policy
We as a conglomerate recognize the great harm caused by conflict diamond mining / trading. WE will not purchase, sell, and contact subscribers, customers or suppliers who purchase or trade in diamonds which were used to fund divergence or traded in any way in contravention of any United Nations decree or the Kimberly Process.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or directive.
All the information pertaining to registration you submit is honest and precise and that you agree to maintain the precision of such information.
Your membership is solely for your individual and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is proscribed.
Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not amend any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not , reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content
You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether for /not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is illicit, or harm our entity, as determined in the OUR sole discretion. In the event you want to publicize your product please get in touch with our customer services at 91-080-65329800.
You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise broadcast or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise impede with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services
You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "phishing" and "grieving" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are our copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Marudhar Arts. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the OUR express written permission
YOU EXPLICITLY UNDERSTAND AND CONCUR THAT:
The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We and all our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We make all rational efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as precisely as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any product colour, texture or detail will be accurate. We do not warrant those product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable or error free. In the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly we reserve the right to refuse the sale of that item.
We do not authorize that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, included, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to The website and / or services will be uninterrupted, shall be error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other detrimental components.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us, our distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users and each of the foregoing entities' respective re sellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website.
You also expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses
(i) The use or the inability to use the website and / or services
(ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services
(iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
(iv) Statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services;
(v) Any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
We or any of the foregoing entities' respective re sellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company's reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities' respective re sellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers.
You further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for
(a) Any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware
(b) Any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 14 and 15 may not apply to you
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AUCTION BIDS
This Auction is presented by Marudhar Arts (hereafter referred as "Auctioneer") as identified with the Antique License from the Archaeological Department of India & the Under License No 1. The Auction is conducted under these Terms and Conditions of Auction and all Indian Laws are applicable. The auctioneer reserves the right to include its own item(s) in this auction sale as well as material from affiliated or related to companies, principals, officers or employees.
Auctioneer also reserves the rights:
1. To reject/cancel any bid at any time on any lot.
2. To withdraw any item from the auction without any prior information from both Floor or e-Auction.
3. To place the bids on behalf of the consigners up to the amount of reserves price established by the consigners.
Auctioneer will not accept a reserve price from a consigners above the high estimate shown in the catalogs for auction
4. Auctioneer holds the right to revise, edit invoice in case of any discrepancy found.
5. Auctioneer will not be responsible for any technical issue bidder may face in any cause.
1. Any person participating or registering for the Floor or Online Auction to buy any item offered in this sale agrees & accepts these Terms and Conditions of the Auction. And hereafter that person is referred as "Bidder".
2. If any unit/entity places a bid, then the individual executing the bid on behalf of the unit/entity agrees to personally guarantee the payment for any successful bid.
How to Bid
Anybody can bid who are pre registered with Marudhar Arts auction house.
New bidders need to register at www.marudhararts.com for participating in auction and have to furnish the mutual know reference of any Bidder, auctioneer. In case if the above said criteria does not meet then bidder can obtain membership as below.
Membership Type Membership Fee (INR) Bidding Limit (in INR)
Silver Membership Rs. 5,000 Lot(s) up to Rs. 1, 00,000
Gold Membership Rs. 10,000 Lot(s) up to Rs. 2, 50,000
Platinum Membership Rs. 25,000 Lot(s) up to Rs. 10, 00,000
Titanium Membership Rs. 50,000 Lot(s) up to any amount
Member Ship Fee is 100% Refundable / Adjustable in your winning lot(s).
4. Bidding Slab
Bidding increments are shown in the table below. These increments are calculated without considering the current bid i.e., if the current bid is 2500 INR then the next increment would be 2700 INR & it will have only 200 INR as an increment until it reaches 5,000 INR.
Current Slab (in INR) Increment Per Bid (in INR)
10,001 - 25,000 1,000
25,001 - 50,000 2,500
50,001 - 100,000 5,000
2, 50,000 - 5, 00,000 25,000
5, 00,001 and above 50,000
1. The Auction will be conducted in Indian Rupees Currency only.
2. Auctioneer will not be responsible for any errors in bidding (typographical error), It is in all sense bidder's responsibility to enter the bid amount correctly. Auctioneer will also not be responsible for Internet bids submitted after the published closing time; nor for any Internet delay from the bidder's end.
3. Auctioneer shall make maximum efforts to properly enter and execute bid received by email, fax or by other means. However, auctioneer shall not be liable for any errors of incorrectly entered or incorrectly executed bids. Bidders are responsible for their bids including any errors they may make in placing bids.
4. The highest qualified Bidder of any lot recognized by the Auctioneer shall be the Buyer. In the case of a tie bid, the initial bid received or recognized wins. In the event of any dispute between any Bidders at an Auction, Auctioneer may at his sole discretion reoffer the lot. Auctioneer's decision and declaration of the winning Bidder shall be final and binding upon all Bidders.
5. Marudhar Arts does not subscribe to the theory of hidden and undeclared reserve prices. Our auctions are totally transparent without any such reserves. Hence the estimate price of each item is the genuine starting price.
6. Each bidder has to register for the auction and will therefore be required to fill up a registration form with full address, telephone number and email ID. Each bidder form has to be signed by the bidder. By filling up the form, the bidder shall be deemed to have undertaken to fulfil the conditions of the Auction. By making a bid, each buyer acknowledges his/her acceptance of these conditions and shall be bound by them.
7. Those bidders who are new to the Auctioneer may be required to furnish trade references or may pay a refundable deposit.
8. While registered bidders who have fulfilled condition 6 are free to bid in person, postal or email. Buy bids will only be accepted from bidders who are well known to the auctioneer.
Delivery of the lot(s) will be done only once the full payment is received.
1. Bidder has to acknowledge that grading/description/weight for most of the coins / Jewellery in this sale has been determined by independent grading services/experts. Coins / Jewellery grading, condition and descriptions are subjective. Please note that Marudhar Arts does not warrant the accuracy of such grading, condition, description or weight. All photographs in this catalogue are of the actual items offered for sale in this auction but may not be the actual size or to scale. If the bidder feels that the description or condition is not satisfactory to him/her while viewing an item, he/she may either avail a high resolution image which will be sent on request, if this also does not satisfy the bidder, the item may be viewed physically. But all these measures are to be taken before bidding. No complaints shall be entertained after bidding.
2. Lots are sold as shown with all faults, imperfections and or errors of description. Neither the auctioneer nor the seller is liable for any fault or error of description. All statements as to the items sold, at any point, are statements of opinion only. The auctioneer reserves the right in forming his opinion, to consult and rely upon any expert or authority considered by him reliable. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, should any lot been wrongly described in any material aspect, the buyer may reject the same, provided that he give written notice to do so and return the same to the auctioneer within seven (7) days from the day of the sale. Under no circumstances will the auctioneer be liable for any costs, expenses or damages incurred by the buyer in respect to any lot, including, but not limited to, loss of any kind of profit whatsoever. Bidders are advised to scrutinize the lots they bid for.
1. The auctioneer acts solely as an agent and shall not be responsible for any default by either the buyer or the seller or for any action or claim which may arise in respect of any lot.
2. Buyers must satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of their purchases at the time of delivery. The auctioneer cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy which might be discovered after the lots have been removed from either the auction room or the auctioneer's premises.
3. The auctioneer is not responsible for the safe custody of any lots left beyond seven (7) working days after the date of sale, and reserves the right to charge storage and re-sell by auction or privately, and without notice to the buyer.
4. If any Auction invoice submitted by Auctioneer is not paid in full when due, the unpaid balance will bear interest at the highest rate permitted by law from the date of invoice until paid. Any invoice not paid when due will bear a Two & a Half percent (2 1/2 %) interest per month. If the Auctioneer refers any invoice to an attorney for collection, the buyer agrees to pay attorney's fees, court costs, and other collection costs incurred by Auctioneer.
5. After the auction, if during the transit or due to any other reason if auction lot/lots are lost than auctioneer is not liable to give the delivery of the said lot/lots.
6. Those bidders who have not paid their previous bills and also the bidders who are not known to whom auctioneer, in such circumstances auctioneer has right to take the deposits from such bidders, and if they do not give deposits, auctioneer has right to prevent such bidder to take part in the auction.
7. The auctioneer has a right to ask for photo identification (ID) proof from the bidder, issued by government or semi government authorities
8. The estimate figure below each lot is the auctioneer's estimate of an expected price only. Bids which are less than the lower estimate will not be consider by the auctioneer.
9. By making a bid the buyer acknowledges his/her acceptance of these Conditions and shall bound by them.
Each lot is listed with estimate price from X amount to Y amount; the BID Starting amount will be lower X amount. This estimate is a guide line for Bidders. These estimated prices are may not be actual amount.
Marudhar Arts offers Life-Time Guarantee of the genuineness of the items sold; Gold Purity may vary between 18 to 22 Carat.
Optional transit insurance is available for the lots only at the cost of 2% on billed invoice.
1. Payment is due immediately upon the close of the auction. Payment is delinquent and in default if not received in full, in good funds, within seven (7) calendar days of the Auction Sale (the "Default Date"), without exception, time being of the essence. Unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to the Auction Sale, all auction sales are payable strictly in immediately through Bank Transfer / Credit Cards (2% Surcharge). Buyers will be charged as all applicable taxes & levies
2. In any case if a Winning Bidder fails to pay the amount for the lot he/she has won, Auctioneer reserves all the rights to sell the lot(s) to any other bidders in the Auction that the lot(s) appeared, or relist the lot(s) in a future auction conducted by Auctioneer.
3. A defaulting Bidder agrees to pay for the reasonable costs of resale (including a 15% seller's commission, if consigned to an auction conducted by Auctioneer). The defaulting Bidder's Membership Fee will be forfeited against the commission & if there is any difference in the amount is liable to it to the Auctioneer. The Defaulting Bidder will also be Black-Listed from the Auction House.
Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling charges. Lots won will be shipped within 7 days time after the full payment is received. International Bidders shall provide written shipping instructions, including specified customs declarations, to the Auctioneer for any lots to be delivered outside India. International Buyer has to pay their countries' Custom Duty and other levies which are applicable both in India and their country if any applicable.
A standard charge of 500 for Domestic & 2500 for International shipment will be charged on every lot.
1. Final value of the item shall be the item'(s) closing price + Buyer's Premium+ VAT*+ shipping charges + insurance. All shipping charges will be borne by the successful Bidder. On all domestic & international shipments, any risk of loss or tampering of the package during the transit will be borne by carrying courier
2. Any request for shipping verification for undelivered packages must be made within 15 days of shipment by the buyer.
3. Bidders who bid are committed to make the payment as per the terms and conditions. So please ensure that you bid only if you can make the payment within the stipulated time. Non payment by any Bidder will result in the bidder being banned for life from participating in any future auctions and the defaulting bidders name & complete details will be advertised to all other auctioneers' across India and on all social media also. Please Bid thoughtfully after assessing your credibility yourself.
A Winning Bidder has to pay Buyer's Premium i.e., 16.90%
(Including service tax) on the closing winning bid. Any changes in the rates of taxes etc will be met by the Buyer.
All matters are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only.
Subscribe for updates and offers